Seasonal or Short Term Rentals:
- Allow for easy online booking through our reservation software platform
- Advertise and promote listing through a variety of websites such as Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO, and many other 3rd party vacation rental sites
- Collect guest payments
- Key exchange
- Coordinate cleaning and other on-site services
- Process payment of NH Meals and Room Tax (9%) on your behalf
- Provide owner statements detailing income and expenses and property payouts
- Execute timely and automated direct deposit payments to property owners
- Accidental Damage Protection: Rising Tide Property Management Team offers Accidental Damage Protection policy to every guest to provide protection against accidental damages to the vacation rental unit during their stay.
- A flat rate of $69 provides coverage up to $3,000 in accidental damage during the covered period. Rising Tide Property Management will facilitate the claim process; however, it is imperative that a walk-through occur after each guest in order to correctly identify the responsible party in the event of damages.
How You Can Help Us Help You:
- By following this schedule: Check in is 3pm and checkout is 10am. Cleaning happens between 10am and 3pm.
- Please leave a comprehensive “house rules” letter to the renters including emergency contact telephone numbers and Wi-Fi passwords etc. along with garbage/recycling pickup rules.
- By providing some basic cleaning supplies for your renters, a small supply of toilet paper and paper towels, as well as dish towels.
Annual and Off-Season Rentals:
- Advertise and show properties
- Complete tenant income verification, eviction, criminal and credit checks
- Secure new tenants, conduct commencement and exit walk-through, following proper procedures and statutes related to new tenants and exiting tenants
- Facilitate lease execution, provide copies to both tenant and landlord
- Management of security deposit handling and return
- Ensure all proper disclosures are used. Did you know, homes built before 1978 must have proper Lead Paint disclosures. The EPA fines $11,000 PER ERROR on these forms. One mistake will blow your budget in a hurry.