Seasonal or Short Term Rentals (12.5% of gross rental rate is the fee for the following services):
- Allow for easy online booking through our reservation software platform (insert link)
- Advertise and promote listing through a variety of websites such as Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO, and many other 3rd party vacation rental sites
- Collect guest payments
- Key exchange
- Coordinate cleaning and other on-site services*
- Process payment of NH Meals and Room Tax (9%) on your behalf
- Provide owner statements detailing income and expenses and property payouts
- Accidental Damage Protection Policy: Rising Tide Property Management Team offers Accidental Damage Protection policy to every guest to provide protection against accidental damages to the vacation rental unit during their stay.
- A flat rate of $69 provides coverage up to $3,000 in accidental damage during the covered period. Rising Tide Property Management will facilitate the claim process; however, it is imperative that a walkthrough occur after each guest in order to correctly identify the responsible party in the event of damages.
Annual or Off-Season Units (12.5% of gross lease amount is the fee for the following services):
- Advertise and show properties
- Complete tenant background and credit checks*
- Secure new tenants, do entry and exit walk-through, follow proper procedures and laws in regard to new tenants and exiting tenants
- Facilitate lease execution, provide copies to both tenant and landlord
- Consult on proper management of security deposit handling and return laws- THIS IS A BIG ITEM TO GET RIGHT.
- Ensure all proper disclosures are used. Did you know, homes built before 1978 must have proper Lead Paint disclosures. The EPA fines $11,000 PER ERROR on these forms. One mistake will blow your budget in a hurry.
*additional fees apply