Dear Property Owners: How Can we help you?
We want to help you maximize your real estate asset. This letter outlines the services we offer to homeowners like yourself who wish to rent their property during the summer vacation months. Our fee for these services is 12.5% of gross rent collected.
Services we provide:
- On line booking and reservation software
- Facilitation of reservation agreements
- Offering to every guest a $1500 or $3000 Accidental Damage Protection Policy*
- Payment of NH Meals and Room Tax (9%) to the State of NH DOR
- Invoicing and Collection of guest payments
- Owner statements with breakdown of income and expenses and monthly payments to owners**
- Advertising your property on one or all of the following: Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO and many other 3rd party vacation rental sites as well as our website.
- Facilitating the handoff of the keys
- Coordinating cleaning services and other on-site services as needed***
- Property Management Services - click here for more information
How You Can Help Us Help You:
- By following this schedule: Check in is 3pm and checkout is 10am. Cleaning happens between 10am and 3pm.
- Please leave a comprehensive “house rules” letter to the renters including emergency contact telephone numbers and Wi-Fi passwords etc. along with garbage/recycling pickup rules.
- Please provide some basic cleaning supplies for your renters, a small supply of toilet paper and paper towels, as well as dish towels.
We also facilitate rentals in the off season (September through June) and annual rentals. Please contact us today for more information about these services.
- * In order to activate the damage protection policy a claim must be made with the insurance company within 7 days of the guests’ departure.It is imperative that a walkthrough occur after each guest in order to correctly identify the responsible party in the event of damages.The $1500 policy wholesales for $69.
- *** Owner payments are processed during the first week of July, August and September, for the previous month’s revenue. Your check should arrive by mid-month. Payments will correlate with check OUT dates. For example, you have a guest with a term of 7/6-7/13,check-out is in July and therefore, payment will be processed in August.
- ***Additional fee may be required.
- Services may vary depending on the homeowner’s needs and our ability to meet those needs.